What we always carry with us on that journey is a set of skills, dedicated minds and creative thinking! We show a level of independence, but when it comes to overcoming the challenges on the way – we are always united!
Using new technologies and applying best practices has always been our golden ticket to improving our platform, SDKs, tools and development processes.
Usually, we are very chatty and discussion initiators, but everyone can ask for some time alone so if you sometimes wish to work remotely– we will totally understand!
Enough about us, let’s talk a bit about you, our fellow traveler!
Who are you?
- You write a code which is readable, scalable and designed according to clean code principles.
- You care about the code and always strive to improve its quality and the development process.
- You participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute to discussions with constructive and broad-minded ideas.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about engineering practices and technology.
- You are open to sharing the knowledge and know-how with other team members and colleagues.
If you are determined to do the same in t-matix engineering, we are more than happy to welcome you to our small family!
Still, we want to see some indication of your expertise, so go through the following job requirements:
- Experience with React, Redux, Django or similar frameworks
- Curious about more languages
- Knowledge of front-end build tools such as Webpack or Grunt
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Practical experience in using GIT
- Advantage- knowledge of agile project management tools
You can successfully check all the boxes? Well, dear colleague, we make a perfect match!
Join us in reaching technical excellence! Become part of a dynamic team and enjoy taking initiative in the increasingly growing field of IoT and Industry 4.0! Fill out the application form below and we will get back to you shortly with an interview appointment! Good luck!
Application due date: Open until filled